MAIN LOCATION IN PERHAM:
- Up on arriving clients will be routed through traffic control cones and stakes until they reach a door marked Register. There will also be a sandwich board there instructing them to stop and remain in their car.
- A volunteer will ask for their name and the number of members in the family.
- The client is then instructed continue to remain in their car and proceed to the next door marked Pick-Up and to stay in the vehicle until the door to the entryway is opened. When the door is opened they can then get out of their vehicle and find a cart with their food. The client will then unload the cart and return it to the entryway and close the door and depart.
- In the interim another volunteer has begun shopping for the client. Pre-packed boxes were previously made up with non-perishables that are placed in a cart. The volunteer then secures the appropriate number of perishable items based on the family size of the client. The cart is weighed and then place in the Pick-Up entryway and the outside door is opened. The volunteer goes back into the building and closes the inside door until the client return the cart and departs./ckue
- Clients arriving at the site will be instructed to remain in their vehicles.
- The client will drive up to the first door of the Mobile Pantry marked Register where a volunteer will ask for their named and size of family.
- The client will then be instructed to drive up to the next door marked Pick-up and remain in their vehicle until their until their food is placed on the cart outside id the Pick-Up door. The client can now get out of the car and retrieve their food. A similar approach is used as in the main location to shop for the client.